How to connect phone to Vizio Smart TV when the price point at which Vizio TVs are offered for sale as well as the variety of features that are offered contribute to their popularity. Smart TVs can be used to view on-demand programming, surf the internet, and even serve as a presentation screen for displaying papers and powerpoint slides. You can utilize your Vizio Smart TV to its full potential with the help of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections. We‘ll be looking at how to connect phone to Vizio Smart TV today.
Screen casting or mirroring are the methods used to connect to a Vizio Smart TV. This entails that you may instantly and live-stream your Android or iOS device’s screen onto your Vizio Smart TV. Exactly why would you screencast? Perhaps you want to view some internet searches on a larger screen, or perhaps you want to display some photos that you took with your phone. Read on to learn how to connect phone to Vizio Smart TV( Android, Iphone and PC) even though this sounds intriguing.
How to connect phone to Vizio Smart TV( Android)
The best part of the instructions given here is that there is no need to sideload or install any third-party apps on your Android phone. Yes, you can stream material without using the Google Home app, Vizio SmartCast Mobile app, or any other casting app. Let’s begin the steps right away.
- Turn on your Vizio Smart TV first thing.
- Open the settings menu on your Android device and look for screencast, screen mirror, smart view, screen sharing, and wireless display.
- On various Android devices, the option’s name will alter.
- The next step is to tap the choice.
- Now, your Android device will search for available wireless displays to project to.
- When your Vizio Smart TV is located in the list of devices.
- The Android device and the Vizio smart TV are now connected.
You can now mirror anything you want on the Vizio Smart TV as screencasting is enabled. For some streaming services, you might not be able to cast the video to your Vizio Smart TV if you only have a mobile-only plan.
How to connect phone to Vizio Smart TV( Iphone)
You must ensure that both your Vizio Smart TV and your iOS smartphone are linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now you must enable AirPlay on your Vizio Smart TV.
- Press the home button on the Vizio TV remote to do this.
- At the top of the screen, select the Extras tab.
- Scroll down and choose AirPlay. The choice to turn it on is now yours. Choose On.
- You should launch the Control Center on your iOS device.
- Select the Screen Mirroring tile by tapping it.
- You ought to see a list of AirPlay wireless displays at this point. From the list, pick your Vizio Smart TV.
- You will now see a four-digit code on the Smart TV. On your iOS device, type it in.
- Your iOS device and Vizio Smart TV are currently linked.
Here are a few things to remember.
- The most recent software version and the AirPlay capability should both be installed into your Vizio Smart TV.
- The iOS device must be running iOS 12.4 or later, and your macOS computer must be running Mojave 10.14.5 or later.
How to connect PC to Vizio Smart TV
You can screencast from your Windows computer to your Vizio Smart TV if you have one. With a large-screen Vizio Smart TV, you can use this to browse the internet, display presentations, view movies, play games, and even complete some other useful tasks.
- Open Google Chrome on your Windows 10 computer. You may always download it right away if you don’t already have it.
- You should now confirm that your PC is linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your Vizio Smart TV.
- Click on the three-dot menu on the right side of the search bar once Chrome is open.
- Pick Cast from the popup menu.
- The cast tray will be brought out, and it will start looking for wireless displays that are logged into the Wi-Fi network.
- Select your Vizio Smart TV when you locate it.
- You will now be prompted by Chrome to choose between casting Google Chrome or the desktop.
- If you choose Chrome, you can only cast the browser; if you choose Desktop, you may cast the entire system.
- You’ve successfully linked your Windows 10 PC to your Vizio Smart TV in this easy manner.
To sum up, you may enjoy watching content on the large screen with audio coming from the TV itself now that you know how to connect phone to Vizio Smart TV include your Android, Iphone or Windows. Contrary to having a direct HDMI cable input to the TV itself, there may be a few sporadic delays while wirelessly casting games, however this is to be expected.